Important tips before climb to Semeru volcano summit. Mount Semeru also known as Mahameru that means as Great Mountain. This volcano lies in BTS National Park of East Java province.
Mt Semeru is one the most active volcano in Indonesia with elevation 3,676 meters above sea level. Every 20 minutes, this volcano crater belches out huge smoke, sometimes interspersed with ash and stones.
Mount Semeru summit known as the highest peak in Java Island Indonesia but most visitors never stop climb this volcano especially when the weather is good. The hiking is not easy done for all people, the hikers must have good competents and have good health.
Some visitors sometime give up when They almost reach the summit because the trekking route is steeper than other mountain like Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo. But after You reach Mount Semeru summit, You will feel fortune because amazing views will seem clearly from the Semeru volcano rim like, Mount Bromo crater, Mt Batok, Mt Kursi, Widodaren, massive savanna hill and whispering sand, You will also see all mountain that surrounded Mount Bromo caldera.
- Before You have planning to enjoy the beauty of Mount Semeru, You must choose the best time to do Mount Semeru Climb, Our recommendation to start climb is on January - November, In these the hiking activity always opened because have good weather and have good views. This is a more important tips before climb to Semeru than other tips.
- Special for the hiker beginners, You must have good health without suffer any disease such as Heart Disease, Stomachache, Sore eyes, Hearth Attack, Epilepsy, Pnemonia, Bone Fracture, Asthma, Stroke, Cough
- The temperature on Semeru volcano peak around 03 - 05 degree centigrade. So, You must bring complete equipments that suitable with the cold temperature such as Jacket, Trekking Pole, Gloves, Hat, Long Pants, Headlamp and personal medicine to keep your spirit
- Before You start Semeru volcano climbing, make sure that Your climb accompanied by local tour guide and porters to ensure your climb finish safely because there are some difference route that have different way
- The recommendation duration to enjoy Semeru climb satisfiedly is 3 days 2 nights and 4 days 3 nights, This trip duration have relax climb with some rest on Kumbolo Lake and Kalimati village, If You are the first hikers, dont choose 2 days 1 nights duration because this duration have a rush time
- To ensure your climb process successfully, You must bring complete personal data like Passport, ID card and bring the medial check from doctor around your regency but If You can not get the Medical check from your doctor, We can provide it from the clinic around here
- The last tips, You must choose the flight arrival in Surabaya International Airport or Malang in the morning and flight departure at night because the trip duration by Car from Ranu Pane (parking area on Semeru volcano) to Surabaya is 6 hours.
That's the article about Important tips before climb to Semeru volcano summit. Hopefully this article useful for you. If any question about mount bromo tour package, you can call us to get the best like what do you want.